TheNonExec Limited trading as Futurestech will always adhere to UK Data Protection Legislation, which, from 25 May 2018, includes EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Information that we collect from the website
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. The extent and type of information we receive from you on our website depends on what you do when visiting our site. If you visit our site to read or download information, such as product information or articles, all of the information we collect – such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site – is not personally identifiable. Information about the number of visitors and their use of the site and is only used for statistical purposes (in aggregate form) to make our site more useful and attractive to you.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. Example: if you provide us with personal data we will use it to process your online requests, to provide services to you or your organisation and /or to let you know about other services in which you might be interested.
Information that we may collect from other sources
From time to time we may gather business contact information for individuals working in certain business corporations which we consider to be senior decision makers who may, at some point in time, consider selling their company or organisation to a third party.
The information collected comprises: Contact Full Name, Company, Business Telephone Number, Business Email Address, Job Title, Job Function, Company Address.
This information is gathered by in-person request, from public sources, from our website enquiry form or from reputable third party data providers. Futurestech does not collect any non-business-related data such as date of birth, gender, home address, personal email, personal mobile number, or government identification number.
Futurestech processes this information for direct marketing purposes in the legitimate interest of itself.
Futurestech does not process sensitive data information related to individual consumers.
Futurestech understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our site is designed specifically for adults in a business context and is not intentionally designed for or directed at minors younger than 18 years of age. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data is stored on UK servers accessible via cloud-based services. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored safely and securely.
Data sent by you personally via our website may require the transfer of data outside of the European Union. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. The sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure, and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and hence is entirely at your own risk.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal data with other companies for marketing purposes.
In addition to this we may use the information for any of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
- If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in.
- Direct business-to-business marketing where Futurestech has a legitimate interest to communicate with senior decision makers in business organisations that we consider may be interested to sell their company or organisation at some point in the future. Futurestech may use the information to contact individuals on their business telephone or at their business email address in order to market services to the individual’s employer company.
- We will not use the information to harass or otherwise violate any law or any person’s rights, and may only use the information for direct marketing purposes with a legitimate interest.
When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection law. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Protection of personal data
- An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We maintain suitable safeguards, including reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect our databases from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Futurestech seeks to re-verify the accuracy of all the information on a periodic basis by refreshing our database through phone and email validation. Data that is found to be inaccurate or out of date is updated in our database.
Your personal information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law.
Third Party Links
Access to Personal Information
With respect to the information Futurestech possesses about you, you have the right:
- to access
- to rectification
- to deletion
- to restrict processing of your personal data
- to object to processing
- to data portability
- to be informed
- related to automated decision making and profiling
You may exercise any of these rights and/or amend or update your personal information or request us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to privacy email@example.com We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.AboutCookies.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What cookies does this site use?
Google Analytics (3rd party) – We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to this site; third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us – for example, to help us understand how our service is being used.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions here.
If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions here.
Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as this one.
All content of this website, including content in any form whatsoever, is owned by Futurestech. All rights are reserved.